Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Feelin' Fine~

Well I am down another pound!  That is four pounds. 

I did great all day yesterday on my fast but when DH got home I was taking the zucchini/corn/jalapeno crackerbread out of the dehydrator and just started eating it. I then continued to eat the next two hours. I was really hungry and once I started I could not decide to just stop.

I think I ate around 1800-1900 calories.. had even had a cooked Amy’s meal.. lots of nuts, fruit, the cracker bread (which BTW is freaking amazing!).. I was a little down on myself last night but decided to be kind to myself and also to not kick myself about the cooked veggie meal as this is HIGH RAW and I am doing ok and to top it all off I was down a pound this morning.
Today I will eat mostly fruit till early afternoon (had a few bites of the cracker bread as I was making Patrick’s lunch) until then a few cracker bread (2-3 maybe per my hunger) with sliced veggies on them.  Dinner I am having the other young coconut . I will drink lots of water and herbal tea and green tea.. I won’t be hungry.. I will eat when I need it.. I have lots of fruit and fresh veggies in the house.
Tomorrow I need to do a couple of green drinks as I have the greens in the fridge. So I will add some banana I have in the freezer to them.. and some extra greens powder. Tomorrow.
I realized this morning that I am getting more and more serious and thoughtful about Raw. This morning I was actually thinking I am ready for some detox symptoms and going to really stock up this weekend on more Raw. I need to figure out what to do about DH and dinners and I did come up with the idea of making large salads for both of us and a piece of meat or fish for him or an organic veggie meal. I will buy good meat/organic and free range/grass fed.. etc for him and I will work on being as totally raw as I can. I will do green drinks and maybe in two-three weeks after my period, I will do a 7 day green drink fast. I am excited. I REALLY, REALLY AM EXCITED. I want to see what my body does detox wise - I am actually looking forward to it.
1:20pm..
I just laid out a while and read more of Angela Stokes download book “Reveling the Physical Changes” http://therawfoodworld.com/index.php/?main_page=product_info\&products_id=1001314

And really am enjoying it. I suggest if you have weight to lose and are thinking about Raw that you read her books.. she has several on her site.
I am feeling pretty good today. I really need to get out of the house.

I think I need to come clean with something about me...
I go for days without leaving the house.  I am such a slug.  I have a home based business and can go all week without leaving the yard.  I think it has actually turned into a problem.  I will find myself not wanting to go to the mail box if I have something I send out and see people out.  I really am not sure what the deal is, I don't feel depressed, just extremely anti-social.  I do go out on the weekends with Patrick to visit family and we go to the store on the weekend, stocking for the next week but I have no true social life.  I am going to work on that.

I have totally stopped my walking (I used to walk 2 miles every morning and it's been like 6 months.  and I am starting back in the morning!!.. I just found all my walking clothes, water bottle and my tennies. Suki (my pug) will sure love it! I really have got to get out of the house more.. I found a Yoga studio about 30 min from here that has a beginner class but I am so self concious about my weight that I want to wait until I am under 200.  (22 more pounds).  Maybe planning a WholeFoods trip in the middle of the week would be nice.. Just me getting out of the house.  and maybe a trip on Wednesdays to the farmer’s mkt at a nearby neighborhood would be cool.. I have to get OUT more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment