Friday, September 24, 2010

Time to Re-Commit~


"Nature's Mandala" Photo from The Sunny Raw Kitchen.  I am SO in love with her blog!!  http://thesunnyrawkitchen.blogspot.com/


There are so many wonderful blogs out there but there is something special about her blog.  It's so inspirational and she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen... she's walking the talk!

Well I have not done that bad the last few days - still pretty high raw (around 65-70% I would say).. but I have had a vegan cooked meal EVERY night the last three days and need to break that so I am calling today my day to re-commit.

I feel I could do very close to totally Raw much more often if I could just get myself better organized and of course get my dehydrator finally here!  It should be here within the next 10 days.  I want to make (and keep in stock in the fridge) wraps and sandwich "bread" to make veggie sandwiches.  I used to LOVE a good veggie sandwich and always used Ezekiel sprouted grain bread... I still do right now from time to time but want to make some nice onion bread in the dehydrator.. oh and play with other bread and wrap and cracker ideas.. I have LOTS of recipes stashed and also want to make some corn chip type crackers for my homemade salsa and gauc!...

I have an idea for a carrot raisin cinnamon bread for in the morning also. 

It is harder to be Raw.  It's not so hard to do high Raw but I really want to do this as high as I can and that takes planning and prepping a few days in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment