Monday, September 13, 2010

Raw Lasagna was a Hit!

This stuff was so good (see previous post for pix and recipe).. DH and I ate it last night.. it was VERY rich.. interesting to me that I thought it was rich as in the past I could eat a huge heavy meal (Low Carb.. lots of CHEESE and cream and butter) and not have issues but I guess I have been Raw long enough that I am already starting to not love all the fat. I felt slightly nauseated after eating it (but wow again, it was the best Raw dinner so far!) and still slightly nauseated this morning.
I am not eating today for a while.. maybe even until dinner time. Just don't feel like it (at least not so far).. the nausea seems to be staying with me.

I had a HUGE glass of Lime Perrier this morning and I love that stuff in the AM. Wow. I have totally given up Diet Cokes which is amazing to me.. I was So ADDICTED to Coke. My mother said my first word was COKE!... (she used to give it to me in my bottle.. back when no one knew soda was so bad for us). So with me loving this stuff since practially being born, it is megga amazing that I am off it now.

The bubbly mineral waters, like Pellagrino and Perrier have helped me so much.. even cans of seltzer (not soda water.. too much sodium). I started just drinking some bubbley water whenever I craved a Coke and now I crave the water!!! Right on..

Anyway, I am feeling fair.. still don't have much energy but I know I am detoxing!!!  Just the thought alone of all the badness leaving my body makes me smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment