Monday, September 13, 2010

Fasting today..

I am not hungry at all, it's strange.  I actually have a slight nausea.  Just decided I didn't have to eat if I didn't feel like it.  I have been eating very well every day normally.  Strange to just not be hungry, I think the nausea is part of detox. 



Trying to drink lots of water as I have read that the nausea is too much released toxins and not enough water in your system.  BTW.. "The Live Food Factor" is an amazing book.. HUGE (Biblical proportions) over 700 pages but so much info, it looks like a life's work.

Oh and also I also have this deep ache in my upper arms.

I have myofascitis in my upper left arm and it's really acting up.. I also have had ringing in my ears a few times today.  Wonder what that is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment