Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm so doing this!

OMG I just realized it's Sept. 11th.  I still can't believe that these horrible attacks happened.  My heart goes out to all who were touched by this hate.  I am still struck numb by the thought of it, to this day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I just realized I have not posted in a couple of days.. I wanted to quickly come in and say I am doing very well.  I am down 10.5 pounds.  I weigh 214.5 pounds today.   I have stayed very high Raw (around 95%) the last few days.  Last night I was having SUCH a hard time with detox (horrid migraines and sinus yuck) that I decided after reading some other long time Raw foodists' blogs that I needed to slow down the detox a bit so I ate a Organic Vegan cooked meal for dinner but it was the first cooked food for several days.  I was having such a hard time at night with nausea too.  (another detox symptom I am told).  I would be fine during the day but as night came on I would get a horrid migraine and just have to get down. 

I read that Angela Stokes (lost 150+ pounds on Raw) had to back off to about 75% for the first year after really bad detox symptoms but still lost 100 pounds that year.  I want to do as close to 100% as I can but eat a cooked meal when I just have to because of severe detox symptoms.  You have to also know that I went with it for several days before I finally decided to have cooked.

This morning I could not believe the scale!  I am averaging a half pound lost a day! 
More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment