Monday, September 13, 2010

Emotional Bubblings...

I am not sure how else to describe it.. that is what it feels like.  I just keep having various emotions and feelings bubbling thru me. 



I have read that persons that are obese and lose a good amount of weight go thru this, sort of like peeling an onion, layers being "exposed" and having to be dealt with.

Oh Holy Hell.  How do you "deal" with freaking crap you pushed down and away for years anyway?

Just this morning I realized I have not really allowed myself to "feel" for months.. maybe years.  I sort of live my life on "numb"..

I am not sure that I really have any idea how to even start.  I guess it's good to just let it "bubble" thru. 

Detox could have lots to do with it I guess.  I have read that excess hormones, especially Estrogen, are stored in fat cells.. I imagine that any excess hormone being flooded thru my body can make me feel crazy.  I just keep telling myself that the fat is leaving and I will deal as it comes.  I know I am fortunate to have the life that I do, that I can do this for myself (and DH), that I can finally start to take care of us.  I know that there are many women who would not have to ability to stay at home and lay in bed when they can't see straight because of a detox migraine... Ya.. counting my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment