Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blarg.. again today. Come On!


Good Morning.

I wish I could say I feel great today but so far pretty blah. 

On my Detox:
Well today I am having sinus again.. no energy, just feel like staying in bed all day.


Mindset:
Very motivated.. VERY even though I feel not so grand I won't truly let it get me down.. well at least not for long.
I have been reading juice feasting blogs.  I do want to do a juice feast in Oct. .. I am going to start with 5 days. Maybe even 7? Will see.  I don't always do well with the fasting mentality.

I signed up for the next upcoming lockdown detox in the Vault on RawFood Rehab and am really looking forward to it. 

Food Yesterday:
Banana
HUGE megga mango YUM (noonish)
Apple
Cherry pie lara bar
Walnuts
2 small veggie burgers (cooked) for late lunch (3:45pm)
walnuts 4:30 about maybe 7 halves
carrot, broccoli, sunflower, raisin, lemon juice and honey salad
lara bar
honey, raisin, cacao, walnut "pudding" (a bit)

I think I would have not eaten a cooked meal at lunch yesterday (or at night the day before) if I had something planned that could have been somehow warmed. I need to order that instant read thermometer and plan to have some soup ingredients.. even if it’s just tomatoes and frozen corn and sprouted garbanzo or something to throw in a bain marie and warm. I need to figure out some things I can make that are not cold. I think while I have this sinus yuck I am really craving warm and SPICY.

I need to re-commit and go to the grocery store but I am not feeling great and normally would ask DH to pick up a couple of things on the way home but he is on call and having a hard time of it right now.

I have to get it back in gear.

I am eating fruit today until late lunch and then making a green juice.

I don’t have allot of stuff in the house to eat.. hard to believe after spending $175 last week at WF but there it is.

I should have planned some meals this weekend and stocked up at the store but we sort of just vegged out .. and Patrick really needed it.

I can’t wait for my dehydrator.. I have to figure out a good veggie burger to make a large batch of and keep in the freezer for emergencies.

I have to get some ideas started.. I will build up some recipes.. I found a chili recipe idea… and LOTS of other ideas.. I am mostly worried about dinners..

So I have eaten cooked the last two days in a row.. I will break that today.  Don't want to start a habit.  I know I am shooting for High Raw but truthfully it's only because of poor planning that I would have to have cooked vegan more than a time or two a week.

I found a great video (three actually) on making the Krazy Kracker Lady’s bbq crackers and onion rings here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/krazykrackerlady#p/u/8/j06iDUgkKm0
 

No comments:

Post a Comment