Friday, September 3, 2010

Nori Rolls..




They were a hit.  I couldn't get the nori to stick well though.. Moistened edges with nama shoyu, didn't work well but they tasted excellent!  (recipe I posted yesterday).

I don't have much more to post today other than I am rocking RAW!  I was 99% raw yesterday (some hot sauce in the almond pate was cooked I am sure) and today so far 100% raw.

Food yesterday:

2 apples
1/3 melon (honeydew)
2 corn/zucchini/jalapeno crackers w/ 3 T Raw Almond Ginger Pate
later on in the afternoon.. 2 more crackers w/ pate
later on a handful walnuts and several cherries
dinner:
Miso soup with wakame seaweed
Ginger Almond Nori Rolls (yummo)..

I will be weighing on Monday (gonna make Mondays my official weigh in day.. will keep me real -hopefully- thru the weekends)..
do feel like my waist is smaller.. it has more of an indention.  Feel pretty good.
had a BAD headache last night and ached all over right before bed time.  (detox?)

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment