Saturday, May 2, 2015

Starting 30 Day Juice Fast Tomorrow

I will call it a FEAST because I will drink juice any time I am hungry.

 The longest I've ever made it was 6-7 days. I had such horrid emotional detox on day 6-7 (can't remember exact day) that it scared the hell out of me!!  At the time I was not really aware that bad emotional detox is possible and now I'm prepared.

REASONS:  I want do list these reasons for myself for the future. I'm sure this will not be easy and I will need to remind self of the problems I'm dealing with.

 Of course I want to lose weight. I've wanted to lose weight for over 10 years. Mentally it has shifted for me though because now I have health issues. I'm borderline diabetic and I have hip pain and most frightening is the strange pain running down the front of my left thigh, sometimes it feels like an electrical shock and I think it's probably either nerve damage or the beginnings of neuropathy. Either way it scares the shit out of me.

The Beach.. I miss feeling comfortable in my skin when we're at the beach. I grew up in a beach town. I now hate the way my body looks so much that I totally cover myself up and I'm so uncomfortable everytime we have a beach day. I'm really really sick of that. I want to feel free and confident in the way I look.

I also have no energy. I'm a total slug. I'm depressed. I go for days and days without leaving my house (home based business) except to go to the grocery store and if I can talk my husband into going to the grocery store for me I don't have to leave it all!.  It's getting worse.

I'm tired of constantly letting myself down and never keeping my self promises.  I've promised myself for 10 years I'm getting this weight off.  Is there anything more sad than lying to yourself over and over?

So I'm taking today to get ready, clean my fridge and kitchen and shop for lots of veggies and fruits to get me started.

 "The Genius" (my hubs who actually is a genius engineer) has agreed to grocery shop for me the first 10 days or until I'm through the worst detox.

No comments:

Post a Comment