Tuesday, May 12, 2015

South Beach Vaca

My amazing husband also known here as "The Genius", just surprised me with a vacation in Miami to celebrate the end of my 30 day juice feast! I am so excited.




The hotel we're going to stay at is a Loews Hotel. They are very pet friendly and I love to take our Pug Sukiyaki, he's such a show off.

They have fresh squeezed juice, also sell to Suja and Evolution juices in the hotel and I can eat all the raw fruit I can handle there. I see a huge bowl of fresh fruit for breakfast every morning room service in my future!!!




I have always wanted to go to the Coconut Grove organic farmers market! They are supposed to have some of the most amazing fruit there, which is wonderful for someone into eating lots and lots of raw food!

I also plan on having sushi while I'm there. It is only thing I have truly missed since I started my juicefeast!


No comments:

Post a Comment