Sunday, May 3, 2015

Juice Feast Day One


This is going to be a short post because I already feel like 10 kinds of hell.

Can't believe I'm already detoxing and it's only day one and it's not even nighttime yet.

 I did eat only fruit and a salad yesterday so I might have a bit of a jump on detox.

I knew I was fading fast so I went ahead and made my dinner juice and a dessert fruit juice for later.

Juices today:
2 cups lime/ginger hot tea with my hubs while he had his AM coffee. Litre green juice (my very fav. From previous juice fast..lemon..mixed organic greens..celery..cucumber..parsley and green apple.  A litre of coconut water (grocery store) A couple La Croix mineral water Home made V8 (litre) Watermelon juice 16 oz for dessert.

Went to bed at 9PM!  a couple hours earlier than normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment