Friday, May 8, 2015

Juice Fast Day 6!!!

Well I am so proud of myself!

Yesterday was a very emotionally difficult day.

The very first time that I actually felt like just giving up. I just wanted to walk in the kitchen and start shoving some food in my face!


It was a very close call! It was not true hunger. I have not actually felt actual hunger in a few days. But it was the need for comfort.

This was NOTHING compared to day 6 last time though!

On my last juice feast on day 6 I had a horrid, emotional melt down. I actually felt like I was almost possessed… (I'm serious).. I felt dark and mad and angry.  And VERY, very rageful.  I thought I was going crazy.  I felt like I was someone else and was pretty traumatized by it, I almost had like this feeling of evil in and around me.. I think with my Christian upbringing though that I just related evil to the really dark feelings that were coming up.. and the extreme anger.  I knew about emotional detox but was REALLY freaked out by it.  Bubbling of a very abusive relationship and pent up emotions I figured out later.


I wrote more about it here:

http://highrawweightloss.blogspot.com/2012/05/juice-feast-day-3.html

As far as my hunger I seem to do fine until about 4 o'clock and then the craving for food shows itself. I'm very fortunate that now I can actually tell the difference between true hunger and just a desire or craving to put food in my face.

My weight loss has slowed down a bit. I only lost half a pound yesterday. Not really concerned about it I'm doing this for my health also. I know that this is the best thing I can do for myself. I am going to stay off the scale for a couple of days.


I am thinking of having a spa day next week for much needed pampering.

I wish I had a friend that was into health that I could spend some bonding time with. I know it would help and we could have a girls day at the spa but my friends have either moved away or we've just grown apart and I feel the loss.

I am going to start making two or three different juices in the morning and put them in the fridge. I'm getting incredibly bored with cleaning my juicer 5 times a day!

The last time I did a juice fast day 6 was so horrible I quit the next day. I started having incredibly scary emotional detox. I felt just crazy. I felt like there was darkness and evil around me swirling around me... I have in a very abusive relationship in the past but I really thought I had worked through it all though. It was really frightening. At the time I did not know that emotional detox was even a thing!

 This time around so far my juice fast has been much more uneventful. But I'm still a bit wary of the next couple of days.

Wish me luck!!

Cheers~


No comments:

Post a Comment