Saturday, May 9, 2015

Juice Feast Day 7

Wow I made it through day 6!

On my last juice feast day 6 was such a freaking horrid day that I ended up going to bed early just so I could end it!  I had some scary emotional detox.

I didn't know at the time there even was such a thing so it was extra fucked up. I had this feeling of evil swirling around me and I felt all this hate in me bubbling up.

Now normally I am so calm and you know, live with flowers in my hair and hug trees and run barefoot and blissful but I was in a very abusive, emotionally devistating relationship many years ago.  Now I'm married to "The Genius" and crazy loved and supported and thought I had worked through all that sadness in my past so when that happened I didn't get it.

Now another year older and lots of studying just what detox can bring I was ready... but so far there has not been much!

I've slowly been working on getting more healthy over the last year and had been High Raw on and off for a couple of months, (with fits and starts on Raw for a few years!) and I've decided my juice feast seems to be much less eventful because I've already detoxed a bit before I started.

I'm hoping to go much deeper over the next few days and heal my body of a couple of health issues.

JUICE:
Yesterday was a bit boring.  Just your average green juice.  I did find out I don't like juiced Kiwi which really surprised me because it's one of my fav fruits!  It just had this strange acrid taste to me
 I did juice it in the skin, I had actually read that the skin is edible so I thought why not.. but blarg!

No comments:

Post a Comment