Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Juice Fast Day 4

Day Four of My Juice Fast... really I should call it a feast because I'm not limiting juice and drinking lots.

Yesterday, strangely I found myself hardly feeling ANY hunger but I'm pretty much craving juice constantly. I am feeling very hopeful now but I can go the 30 days.

I think the key for me is going to be drinking plenty of juice. Also I need to keep it interesting and keep trying new juices.

 I decided to get out my nice crystal glasses and drink my juice out of them! I know sometimes I'm mental but it really makes it more special to me... Like I am treating myself !

Also I got out my good China teacups for my hot tea in the evenings. 

DETOX: last night was but very, very low energy night for me. (My hubs was so sweet and offered to go to the grocery store for me on his way home from work last night)!! I ended up going to bed at 8 p.m. which is about 3 hours earlier than normal.

 So far I have not had any more headaches (since day one) which surprises me because last time I did this I couldn't see straight for a full week!

 I was doing a high raw foods diet for about 6 weeks before I started this... I had already lost about 18 pounds and maybe I was already fairly well detoxed. I don't know I'm still expecting it to come!

 MY FAVORITE JUICE SO FAR: Kale, romaine, celery, green apple, cucumber, parsley and lemon. So delish!!

 The hubs surprised me and brought home kiwi fruit last night. I'm going to have to figure out a way to use them in juice. I was thinking cucumber mint and kiwi with maybe spinach or romaine. YUM!

 He also brought home 3 young coconuts!!!
I LOVE fresh coconut water and will freeze the coconut meat until after my fast...if hubs does not eat it all first *grin*

 I have found myself so looking forward to my hot tea in the afternoon that I decided to order a couple more herbal teas. I found a company called Rishi that has organic herbal teas. I'm looking forward to getting them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment