Monday, May 4, 2015

Juice Feast Day Two

Well today has been an easier day than yesterday at least so far. 

I lost 3 pounds and I'm thrilled with that. I have been drinking lots of juice today working to keep my hunger at bay.

I am definitely more hungry today than I was yesterday.

I have caught myself a couple of times today thinking I must be crazy putting myself through this but I know I really need this. I need it for my health and I really need to get some of this weight off!

I have not had much in the way of headaches or anything today. I do have some of that white yuckey coating on my tongue so I know I am detoxing.

I'm sure as the days go on I'll be confronted with some seriously detox issues and actually I welcome them. 

All and all the day has been fairly uneventful. My juices have been pretty much nothing extraordinary really. I did enjoy a Ruby grapefruit and orange juice this morning the rest have been green drinks and home made V8. 

I made a red grape, celery and cucumber juice for a snack a little while ago and while I was making it I thought this was going to be luscious but really it was just ok. I was a little disappointed .

Right now I am enjoying a hot herbal tea.  Its funny normally I'm hot all the time but today I have the house AC set on 78 and I'm actually chilly!







No comments:

Post a Comment