Saturday, May 16, 2015

I Ended This Juice Fast


 I came off my juice fast last night.

I did 12 days. That is 6 days longer than my last one.  I had planned on 30 days but I'm actually okay with it I'm proud of myself, no I don't have to do 30 days right off the bat to be proud of myself.

I'm going to transition in to a Hi Raw, clean, healthy diet and start walking every single day because I want to keep the weight off that I lost.

Ialso want to walk while we're in Miami on our vaca in three weeks and I know if I start getting active it will keep me from regaining the weight as long as I eat light, clean and healthy.

I'm craving Italian of course (I was Italian in another life) and I think we should through a lot of veggies on the grill and I should get a good gluten free pasta and make a healthy pasta primavera. I also will buy a bag of gluten free rolls I think..

Mostly I'm definitely going to start walking and get in some good exercise and keep the weight off I worked so hard to lose. What a great jumpstart I got on my weightloss!!  I did an incredible thing. It is such a gift to myself!"

When I came off my juice fast last night. I ate about a third cup of mixed raisins and nuts, and a micro diet dinner, and two pieces of dark chocolate. The Genius was so sweet and helped talk me down because I was really hungry!

My mind is really going strong this morning, I'm so clear headed! I still feel absolutely amazing. I actually had feelings of euphoria on my walk this morning and YES I STARTED WALKING!

I remember reading that the best way to maintain weight after losing it is exercise. I'm going to start walking everyday. I felt incredible on my walk today.

When I got back in, I  ate a little raw fruit, bits of watermelon, pineapple and mango as I made a nice bowl of it for the Genius this morning.

Then I ate a good deal of watermelon!  OMG it was incredible.

My eating strategy is that I'm going to eat high raw now. Fruit in the morning, raw veggies and salad type stuff or a salad sandwich with healthy bread (I'll have to figure out a good bread or wrap for lunch.. I want to continue on with the green juices occasionally. & I want to cook healthy vegan dinners occasionally at night. I want to also have gluten free dairy free Amy's (and other organic) micro meals in the freezer for emergencies.

I am absolutely NOT going to start eating crap.

I am also not going to start counting calories. I have a very healthy mindset right now and will work at constantly making healthy choices in my eating. I plan on eating less and eating much more healthy. I feel very good about myself and my weight loss accomplishments so far and I really do believe with work I can maintain this mentality.

The gift I gave myself of my juice fast was incredible and it has really focused me on health, well-being, and I want to stay high raw because I love the clarity in the rush of euphoria that I get occasionally.

4pm
Well today has been a wonderfully incredible day! I have so much energy. I mopped the floor and did a load of dishes and did a little laundry and got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed my kitchen gel mat! I had nothing but fruit until about 3 o'clock and then I made myself a really healthy meal.


 I put about a tablespoon of coconut oil in a pan sauteed two HUGE handful of mixed organic greens, added two whole organic eggs and about an ounce or so of shredded fresh Parmesan cheese....

I know I said I wasn't going to count calories and I'm not writing anything down but I found myself ending up my approximate calories for the day in my mind... old habits die hard!.

I feel good I am noticing right now I'm a little tired after the egg/cheese/greens meal but it just goes to show you how much energy digestion takes!

I didn't even eat all of my greens and eggs. I gave about a third of it to my Puggie Suki. I want to become the type of person that does not eat all of my food. I want to leave food on my plate. I want to eat smaller amounts of food. I will. I will eat smaller amounts of food!

DINNER:  well after my successful re-feeding of my small Diet dinner in a quarter cup of mixed nuts and raisins last night, I thought somehow I had successfully dodged a bullet.

I've read the correct way to transition but of course I was too stubborn to do that. Well tonight since I thought I was fine I had The Genius bring home my fav Thai salad from Panera.... (no peanut sauce or dressing).


The night before when I ate my little diet dinner even though I didn't have any pain I felt my intestines come back alive all the way from my stomach to my rear end! I had this vibrating and rumbling all the way through my entire body. Really weird.

Since it wasn't painful I just overlooked it and thought, "that's it? That was not bad"!!  Today when I had raw fruit I was fine and with my sauteed spinach and eggs and cheese, I was fine.. But last night when I ate my rather large salad my body exploded! I had projectile diarrhea and pain!

I am not sure if it was because it was a rather large meal, was or something actually in the salad or the bread. All I know is OMG next time come off the fast in the correct way OMG!!!

I am going back to very simple eating and raw fruits vegetables and salad for a while.  I think mono meals of fruit for today... I'm craving banana and I know with my inflammatory bowel banana is a great, soothing choice.

Live and learn!!!



Oh and lookie at my new little blingy.  I LOVE stars (they are always represented well in MY jewelry line.)  I very rarely buy jewelry from other designers but I love nice gold jewelry and I don't work with 14K (yet) so when I see something really special I usually have to have it.  Lately I'm really into delicate, fine chains for my gold necklaces.  I found this lovely little 14K gold necklace!  It's got a tiny 1/4" pave diamond star:

She makes them in 14K yellow, white or rose gold if you are interested.  She also specializes in sweet, delicate fine jewelry.  I really like her style, her web site is here:  Zoe Chicco Jewelry

Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment