Friday, May 15, 2015

Juice Fast Day 12


I've lost 12 pounds!

INSOMNIA... I've been waking up really early in the morning the last 3 days. This morning at 4AM.

HEART PALPS... I've been having heart palps the last few days...

 I did some research and found on curezone that its fairly normal when fasting. Apparently it has to do with adrenaline and stress hormones being released in your body.

Early this AM on the way to the bathroom I put my hands on my waist and was very surprised how I could definitely tell its a good deal smaller. I've been waiting for something like this. Something that feels real. Change that is definite. It seems like I've dieted for years now. I can't remember the last time I felt something that truly made me feel like I was on the road to successfully losing weight.

Today I feel very very empty!!!! I'm a little light headed and really looking forward to my juice. I've been craving more fruit juice during the day. I have found for some reason the green juice does not give me much of an energy boost. I know it's incredible for all of its minerals though!

JUICE TODAY: watermelon honeydew lime juice - OMG it was awesome and I feel a little better. Then I had organic black cherry juice this type is bottled... I like it diluted with lime Lacroix seltzer! Then a little later I had a green juice with an extra Apple in it. At dinner tonight I'm going to make an extra spicy v8 style juice.

REWARDS: I ordered myself my favorite Summer perfume. Its from Fresh.com. It is the Fresh Sugar perfume. I also ordered a new terry cloth skirt in a pretty icy blue turquoise from Talbots.

I hate my thighs! I know its not considered correct these days to Dislike your body but there it is.

I like wearing skirts that come right to my knees. They camouflage the size of my thighs and my legs from the knee down look nice. I tend to wear these type of skirts really often!

I love a skirt in the Summertime for sure!! 

I am feeling pretty good but I definitely I'm feeling hungrier then I did a few days ago.







No comments:

Post a Comment