Saturday, May 16, 2015

Blarg~

Well Good Morning.

After my horrid time last night (came off my Juice Feast in the WRONG way!) I have a really sour stomach and am just achy thru my entire intestinal track.  I sure screwed myself. 

NOTE TO SELF:  make sure to transition the correct way next time.

I'm sure I'll be fine and yes I learned a lesson.  It will be valuable on my next Juice Fast.

I'm going to be eating lots of raw fruit (mostly mono meals for a couple of days) to soothe my digestive track. 

I gained one pound back.  I'm sure if I am careful I won't gain much back... I know I've read that people usually gain about 4 pounds back just from actually having the weight of the food in their system again.. I'm ok with that.

I really noticed how slow and tired I felt yesterday after eating my lunch (sauteed mixed greens, organic eggs and Parmesan).  Even though it was a very healthy meal and I sauteed a ton of greens in coconut oil it was too heavy for right off.  I was really craving fat and protein though. 

I've started walking and am proud of myself for that.  I have not had any exercise in several months.

I'm not going to be Vegan or even Veggie but I am going to EAT clean, healthy meals.  I will eat High Raw and give my body the love and attention it deserves. 

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment