Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Juice Fast Day 3!!!

Check out this gorgeous ruby red juice!!!!

Beet, tomato, romaine, green apple, cucumber and celery juice!

 Yesterday was actually not that difficult. I did have more hunger pains than the day before but I just made myself drink more juice.

 I have also been having about a pint or two of coconut water. I like to save it for the afternoon.

 I drank 3 quarts of juice (Mostly green juices except grapefruit/orange for breakfast) and coconut water yesterday..

I am a little concerned about the sugar in the juices and coconut water so I am checking my blood sugar every morning right now. So far so good.

WEIGHT: Most amazingly I have lost 5 pounds in 2 days. I keep reading about people that lost an average of a pound a day. I'm wonder how I will do...

I also am a little concerned about holding out for 30 days but I know that I can do it!!
I keep reminding myself of the hundreds maybe thousands of people that has successfully finished juice fasts. Many even 60 or 90 days.

It is encouraging to me and I know others can do it so can I!!

HUNGER:  I seem to be a little less hungry today. It is only about 1:30 though. So far I've just had my orange / ruby red grapefruit juice for breakfast. I have the juice from  two grapefruits and three oranges. I've been drinking a lot of Pellegrino too. But I'm really not hungry for lunch yet so I'm holding out until I am. I do already have the juice waiting for me in the refrigerator so I don't find myself starving and then have to take the time to make a juice! I learned about that the hard way!

Last night I was really craving something hot which is strange because it's already so crazy hot here in Orlando but I had to have some hot tea. It was a nice fruity herbal tea. I also decided that having hot tea at night is definitely going to help me. So I have ordered some more herbal teas from Rishi tea. I love that they are organic!

 DETOX: no really bad detox symptoms yet except a little bit of a headache and sinus. My energy is low but I do know it will get better soon! I also expect to be dealing with detox soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment