Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I just feel so damn good!

Since transitioning from my juice fast and getting through the mishap of not believing I HAD to transition carefully (didn't really last time but this fast was TWICE as long so going by my past experience was not the best idea.. I became VERY SICK with fever and chills and body aches and the worst headache).  Since then I've stayed high raw and am eating a higher percentage every day.

Lately something is transitioning in me. I think the Juice Feast cleaned my cells enough that I'm actually craving real hralthy food.

I went to the grocery store today and I didn't even think about cupcakes or buying crap. Whis is AMAZING because as long as I can remember walking past the pastry shop would set me off and it would take great feats of strength to not buy a half dozen cupcakes and binge on them in the car.

The days I was actually successful were hard fought but today cupcakes didn't even cross my mind... in fact I wrote this on my instagram when I got home: 

    "Raw Foods are SO HEALING! Something incredible happened to me today. I had this amazing feeling of happiness and contentment flood over me. I was just grocery shopping so doing nothing exhilarating or anything! This feeling of ease just came over me. For the first time I can remember I was totally HAPPY WITH MYSELF RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW. It was a beautiful thing and I know it's Raw that is doing it. This is megga huge for me! I don't believe I've ever just been totally OK with MYSELF! I even felt love for my body.. I felt ok with how I am right now. I know I'm giving myself such an amazing gift and I know my body will repay it by shedding the weight..I'm ok with however long it takes cuz I don't have that sad desperate feeling I used to...its just GONE!!"

Today was totally 100% raw. I had fruit and nuts (soaked to release the enzymes and dehydrated) at breakfast.
Lunch was a salad at Ruby Tuesday with lemon juice as dressing.

 Dinner is a salad I made up. Red and white cabbage, oranges, pineapple, chopped almonds, green onion, red bell and a dressing with orange juice soy sauce lime juice and honey.. I have a couple more raw meals in the works. I'm making Raw sharp cheddar for taco lettuce wraps and raw vegan cashew mayo and eggplant bacon for BLT wraps soon... ;

No comments:

Post a Comment