Thursday, May 7, 2015

Juice Feast Day 5

Yesterday was really not difficult. I was not crazy hungry. I do stay pretty thirsty and drink a lot of juice.

DETOX: I'm having some detox symptoms. My entire body is itching. I know our skin is responsible for like 40% of our bodies actual detox so I need to do the dry brushing. I just ordered a Mio body brush.  http://www.mioskincare.com/the-mio-body-brush.html 



Not a lot to really report, I feel fairly good..my energy is only a tiny bit better but I know it will improve. 

Excited about the next few days and I'm happy that I'm doing something lovely for myself and my health.  

I plan on getting a lot done around the house today so we will see how much my energy holds out. I want to start back doing my daily walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment