Sunday, May 10, 2015

Juice Fast Day 8 !



This seems to be getting a bit easier every day now.

No longer dealing with hunger or cravings really.

 OK wow! Yesterday was an amazing day.. firstly I'm into my next smaller size jeans. A real 16. Not woman's 16.. I wore them to the mall yesterday.. fit perfectly.

So freaking proud of myself!!!

Yesterday was also my first day out dealing with being around food temptations and I blew myself away with my control..hubs even set in front of me and ate pizza (he had thought he would do juice with me till dinner and I made him a huge juice to have for lunch but instead he had to eat solid food because he got shaky and dizzy and sweaty with hypoglycemia) I set there and was fine! I just tried my best to look at other things and stores/people around us until he was done.

My energy was pretty fair for all the walking. I was planning on going to the store on the way home but ran out of energy and had to get home and rest.

I AM NOT DRINKING ENOUGH JUICE!!

I can tell when I do force myself to drink more juice I do better energy wise but my hunger is so low all I crave is water. I have to force juice though because I need the nutrition.

DETOX: I'm so stinky! LOL! Seriously though I used to hardly ever need to use deodorant and now I need it twice a day!
Woke in the middle of the night to pee and noticed my sinus was slammed shut and my left eye was all weepy and watery.
I also have some fullness and discomfort under my right breast. I know my liver is there so I'm sure it has to do with the cleanse.
These detox symptoms are nothing compared to the past!

REWARDS: I got to reward myself for my awesomeness yesterday! A new Bose Bluetooth Speaker for my Pandora on my tablet (or phone). I've wanted one for like a year to listen to in my studio while I work. I am a jewelry designer and music really inspires me. We blasted some Martin Garrix Animals when we got home. #GoodTimes

 I'm encouraged and happy this AM.

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment