Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Juice Fast Day 11

Well yesterday ended up being one bitch of a day at least from the late afternoon on!

It all started in late afternoon when I went into our kitchen pantry to get a new bottle of my organic tart cherry juice (this stuff is so amazing they should name a country after it! Google it.)

Something about seeing a carton of raisins instantly set me off into a whirlwind of cravings!
My addicted is such an interesting thing! I can be tricky and sneaky in justifying my desires for food. I remember thinking "at least its vegan and healthy... I'm doing so much better than I was before! I'm craving Raisins instead of cupcakes... Good God woman you are so hard on yourself!! It's ok, eat some freaking raisins and we will call it a 10 day juice feast!"

LOL!!!


Ugg.
  it was hard! And I'm so glad it's a new day. Today my energy is a little bit better and I managed to actually get out and go for A 15 minute walk!!!........  I haven't felt like going for a walk in weeks.








DETOX:   my skin is so soft! I also have this very interesting mental clearness.  I have also noticed that I am much more cooler natured even chilly at times then I ever have been. I am able to keep my AC on 77! Whereas in the past it had to be on 70!

Cheers and juice on!

No comments:

Post a Comment