Sunday, April 19, 2015

Fell Off Raw a Couple of Days

But back on track this morning.

Friday night I ate Italian.. yesterday a huge burger and onion rings... ice cream for dessert.

I know in the past when I would eat something I didn't consider health inducing I would berate myself for being so human.  LOL!  Stupid human.

I'm no longer going that route. I'm actually pretty happy with my transition so far.  I've eaten many, many Raw meals and have made a few raw recipes I'll have to post about soon.

I need to do a better job of journaling here.  I've been hanging out in Instagram.  My account is Cary2.0 and I'm in love with all the Raw foodists on Instagram!
It's very inspirational and I have already found 3-4 recipe ideas I'm making soon!

I got right back on track this AM with a huge bowl of pink grapefruit and mango for breakfast.  later today I'm making Raw onion wraps for the first time. 

I'm trying to create something similar to the ones Leafy Greens in St. Pete makes (my favorite Raw Foods restaurant).  I'll post about them here if they turn out great.

Here is a pix of my favorite sandwich at Leafy Greens using the onion wrap. It's SO GOOD:
Check out my Chili Mango I'm putting in my dehydrator right now! I've been buying dried chili mango from our local Caribbean market for years. It's one of my very favorite snacks! I'm sure its not dried at low temperatures so I decided to recreate it myself. YUM! I'm using chili powder on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment