Wednesday, April 8, 2015

OMG Coconut Cream

Well I REALLY overdid it yesterday with the Artisana Coconut Cream (ordered on Amazon). Can I just say yum!

That's some amazing, raw creamy goodness! I want to make up some type of walnut raisin raw bread to have it with... drool!

I had actually had Coconut Cream before and I knew it was dangerous but I am at a stage with my transition to Raw that I REALLY need heavier, more dense and fatty sometimes at night.

I do FINE all day on fruits and green juices and salads but after about 5PM it's time for something heavier. I hope that as I continue on that I will ease up on that need. I have read that it happens.

FOOD: Well I have a few recipes in the works. I am making a bok choy salad with a raw orange dressing... we will see if it's worth writing about.

Above is my dinner from a few days ago.

My SW Crackers http://highrawweightloss.blogspot.com/2010/08/so-much-to-learn.html (raw dehydrated) with tomato, avocado, vidalia onion, capers and a drizzle of balsamic. This right now is my very FAV. meal! It's amazing.

I made Summer Rolls last night and they are one of my all time favorites.

I love getting lots of raw veggies and herbs (I use basil, mint and cilantro) but I over-do the peanut butter sauce all the time.

I LOVE it and well it is the only fat in the meal *grin*. I have made it with almond butter and although it's good.. it's just not the same. I am also aware that most PB is cooked (I used the organic, natural but it's cooked)..

You can find Raw PB online but I don't use it often enough to justify an order for it, besides I know that Peanuts are not the best nut (actually a bean) for us.

Will be continuing to make these a couple times a month though!

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment