Monday, April 6, 2015

Spring Fever~

Well hello!

It is SO gorgeous here right now. I live in central FL and the weather at this time of year is perfection.


My quest for continuing High Raw continues. I ate all Raw yesterday and then had popcorn and a cooked vegan dinner. Lots of fruit in the house so today will be good. Need to get more greens in though. Tonight I am making sauteed carrots and fennel in coconut oil and a chicken breast for DH. I will not be eating chicken. While I am doing High Raw.. not 100%, I am not eating meat or most dairy. I have occasionally had honey and used ghee on my sweet potatoes at night and don't plan on giving either of them up. Not eating dairy or wheat has already made a huge difference in my sinus yuck I've dealt with forever so yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment