Saturday, April 11, 2015

High Fat Raw

Well yesterday was an educational day.  I've been eating low fat raw and some low fat cooked until now and doing progressively better little by little every day.

Yesterday for lunch I decided against my usual salad and made guacamole.   I used all raw ingredients and had my raw SouthWest crackers as dippers.  


I REALLY loved it obviously but 20 minutes later I wanted to go to sleep!  A real eye opener as to how much energy digesting concentrated fatty foods takes!

I would like to save my concentrated foods for dinner because I was blown away by how quickly I killed my energy for the day.  I was having an amazing day, working in the yard and feeling fantastic and BAM I wanted to sleep!!!

Going from high energy to ready to crash was so evident.  This was a great learning experience for me!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment