Saturday, October 2, 2010

Feelings of Gratitude...

I want to talk this morning about gratitude. It’s such a beautiful, cool morning and I feel such a sense of calmness and overall peace in my soul and in my household.

I feel intuitively that I have finally found my path. I am moving at last, in the right direction. Toxic badness is leaving me. I can feel it.

I have a deep excitement that is bubbling up and I am so grateful.

I am grateful for my husband who supports me ALWAYS in whatever I do, with a grounding calmness that always astounds me. I feel so blessed to have him in my life.

I am blessed to be able to have my time at home and not have to work if I don’t want to (I do actually run two businesses.. a jewelry design business and a gemstone sales website) but I know in my heart that this is not my priority right now… and I am allowed to follow the guidance the universe is giving me and let my businesses fall away a bit right now. I don’t feel guilt and we are ok financially if I am careful.

I am grateful for the KNOWLEDGE that is everywhere re: the High Raw lifestyle. How much information is out there astounds me! It’s a HUGE movement. I had no idea.

I am grateful for my friends and family and their support and even participation and encouragement. My mother and one of my sisters have disease they are dealing with and I feel in my heart part of the reason I am drawn to Raw is to help them and encourage THEM… and I love that.

I am grateful for where we live.. in the middle of a bunch of citrus groves and can’t wait for the upcoming citrus crop in the next couple of months!

Most of all I am grateful for health. I know I am on the right track for myself, my darling husband (the genius I married!) and my family. I can’t wait to see what life will bring as I travel down this astounding path.

I wish you all, anyone that is reading this a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment