Friday, October 1, 2010

Day One.. In the VAULT!

Even though the 11 Week Detox Vault at RawFoodRehab is now officially closed you can still purchase the digital books and participate in your own style.  Penni (the Author) has allowed the books to be downloaded outside of the Vault!

IMO the books are fantastic for the Fall rather you want to be totally Raw or not!  Here is a pix of the three you can download:

You can purchase the set by Penni Shelton here:

In addition to the three books (one "book" is actually pix only, which I love because you can print the recipes in black and white from the other book w/o pix!) you will also get two text files with this download.  One a good journal page to update each week for your progress and one a grocery list that I already have printed out! 

Trust me, there are some GREAT Raw food recipes in this collection and we all need a little help thru the Holidays now don't we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes on yesterday:

Food:

Breakfast:
1/3 cantaloupe
2 banana
1 peach

Snack:
green juice

Lunch
cooked vegan (2 veggie burgers plain)
2 T tahini to dip burgers in
Then....
2 freaking Lara bars! Sort of a Binge!
I think let myself get too hungry and I was doing LOTS of work on the house and I am also hormonal.. 4 days before I should start my cycle.. I know excuses don't Rawk it do they?

BUT...
Amazing salad for dinner! My fav. salad I have had so far and I just threw it together with lusciousness I had in the fridge. 

I have lots of veggies but only had greens I thought were appropriate for green juices.. they seemed too strong to me for salad greens EXCEPT when I tried the Red chard!  I really loved it by itself and so did DH.

I added an organic yellow tomato from WholeFoods (amazing.. best tomato I have had since we left AR!), sweet onion, orange slices, semi sprouted mung beans, red bell pepper, a little avocado, dressing was a T of raw tahini, juice from one orange, a couple dashes of nama shoy a little garlic powder and salt and pepper).. great dressing BTW!

So I feel like I sort of almost saved the day with this amazing salad!! 
Small victories...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I am psyched.  I really am glad to be a part of this Vault.  I need accountability thru the Holidays.  I need the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment