Friday, October 15, 2010

Day Six of my Juice Feast Experiment (and my last day)~


Tra la la la la... the weekends almost hereYA!


Good Morning my lovely Raw friends!!!!!


Well, hummm..
I am not a happy camper right now. It seems like I am constantly having to drink juice in order to not feel like I am extremely hungry. It’s really getting on my nerves, seriously. I wondered if it was my blood sugar being low because I am working hard to make sure I don’t use much fruit but I am still using at least 3-4 servings of fruit a day.. I think my body is just not happy on just juice right now. I think I am pushing myself too hard. I really truly just started raw. Under two months ago.

I have gone from a huge meat and cheese eater (low carb/Atkins) to a High Raw vegan in less than two months… plus I gave up diet sodas and recently quit smoking. I think I do need to end this tomorrow.. it was started as an experiment I have to remind myself. I do not believe in setting myself up for failure.


I admire so many of you that have done this for 30-60-90+ days! I just am in awe of you. I just don’t think it’s the time for me yet. I secretly had wanted to make it until Halloween.. (would have been 21 days) and had sort of set that goal in the back of my mind but I don’t think it’s time yet.

I AM proud of what I have done and I will finish out today but I am coming off tomorrow AM.. with fruit until noon – I want a fruit salad! And it’s interesting.. I am craving celery and I normally don’t like celery by itself. I wonder what that is about.?

I will sure keep reading about you and your commitment to your juice feasts - Breeze El and Steve.. you two are really inspiring. ! If anyone is reading this and is also doing a juice feast for a while I really want to know.. please comment so I can read your blog as well!


I have had some more interesting detox the last couple of days.
I am getting a couple of crusty spots on my legs. I think this is old eczema presenting itself.
My eyes are really red and very irritated. I have had to use eye wash a few times
I have lumps that came up in my arms and legs! They were massaged out though.. I am not sure what they were. A couple on my biceps and a couple on one of my thighs. I worked them out pretty much.


Juice Today
Grapefruit and lemon with stevia and 1 teaspoon MSM
Apple and chard (this was good.. I really like chard in my juice)
Apple and cucumber and lemon and parsley – divine!
And that’s just by 9:30am.. I did wake up at 5am this morning but that’s allot of juice for me in the AM.


Will update the rest soon...


Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your journey! You did a great job!! And thanks for the shoutout!

    How do you feel now since you've completed your feast?

    Isn't it funky how you start to crave raw foods? I used to hate avocados even though I never had them before raw, and after I tried it, I loved it.

    =)

    ReplyDelete