Friday, October 1, 2010

Facination with Detox!

I think detox is a fascination for me.  Maybe it's that way for most Raw foodists?

So far I've had the usual.. headache, sinus yuck, joint stiffness and body fatigue, (some days I would sleep all day if I could) and mild achy feelings.

AND some strange things I also believe are detox related.  Right now I have swelling in my left foot (an area that I was told by a podiatrist that I had arthritis), a deep ache in an area on both of my upper arms, high up almost under my arms toward the back where I am pretty sure there are clusters of lymph nodes and lately also lots of tearing in my eyes which seems strange but I guess has to be just a detox route!

I welcome it all.  I want to know I am making up for some of the not so nice things I have done to this body. 

Cheers (with my bubbly kombucha of course!) to Detox

No comments:

Post a Comment