Sunday, February 21, 2016

Guacamole Stuffed Baked Potato with Kale & Sundried Tomato

I'm working on eating as much Raw as I can and yesterday I had a green smoothie with banana, pineapple, mango, baby kale and spinach for breakfast.


For lunch I had a salad with mixed organic greens, mango, pineapple, purple onion, sunflower seeds and grape tomato with balsamic vinegar for my dressing.  (Was so good!  fruit and greens are an amazing combo).

I'm working on a few days a week 100% Raw and a few days a week a cooked vegan dinner.  I HAVE to share my dinner last night!!!

I was missing good loaded baked potatoes and had recently seen guacamole with tomatoes and kale at While Food and put that combo to memory as I was going to make some homemade kale gauc soon.  Last night I decided to make gauc and use it to replace the butter and sour cream you would use normally in the standard American diet.

I had kale and sundried tomato and garlic in the fridge so I sauteed it and topped the potatoes and gauc.  Holy OMG it was awesome.

GUACAMOLE & KALE STUFFED BAKED POTATOES FOR TWO:

2 huge or 3 medium russet or yellow baking potatoes.. wrapped in foil and roasted at 350 - 1 to 1 1/2 hours till knife pokes thru potato easily).

2 Hass or 1 FL avocado
2 T lemon or lime juice or to taste (I normally like LOTS of lime juice and jalapeno in my gauc but didn't have a jalapeno this time)
Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.

Mix gauc with a fork.  Stick a seed in the gauc till served to keep it from browning.

Kale or swiss chard, 2 cloves garlic minced, sundried tomato (soaked if they are dried very hard) chopped.

Sautee greens of choice in coconut oil with sundried tomato and garlic.

Open potatoes..  top with guacamole and then greens..

DELISH I tell you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment