Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Back to High Raw



This time I am dealing with some health issues and it's not just about weight.
I'm starting off slowly.. transitioning as I have in the past.

I am having fruit for breakfast and although I am NOT deciding to give up coffee, right now I am having my ginger/lime tea instead of coffee in the AM.

I started back yesterday but ate lots of OTHER crap in with the raw.  I'm not pressuring myself because I get crazy.

I am having major issues with my back.  I pulled a muscle (I hope it's only a muscle) pulling a half dead azalea bush out of the ground.. it didn't come easily and I didn't give up and I hurt myself really pretty seriously.  For the last week I have had to stay pretty much down in bed most of the day.. I am slowly back walking but the pain flares up after 5 minutes..  it's been 10 DAYS!!!!

I know I'm dealing with major inflammation in my body and last year my CRP was really high so I am chronically inflamed..

I've done some research and I am NOT using OTC pain killers.. although I know it would help me FEEL BETTER quicker I know it only slows the actual healing so I am using natural anti inflammatory things like ginger, green juices and turmeric.

I am making a carrot, cucumber fresh turmeric juice in a few minutes.

I am aiming for high raw.  It's only February here so I know by Spring I will get higher percentage in my raw.

It's a journey.. I love how I am always drawn back to this lifestyle.  I need to figure out a way to keep myself focused on Raw and stop being pulled back into the crap food in our actual National food supply.. it's actually very scary what is in our food.. but that's another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment