Thursday, May 25, 2017

ANOTHER Juice Fast!

I am starting a new juice fast tomorrow..
I am so excited!  I have been wanting to do another for a couple of months I have just not had a clear few weeks (responsibility wise) until now.

We are going on a vaca to Venice Beach on June 16 so I have a max of 17 days I could do!  I am not telling myself I will do "X" number of days..

I have already stocked up on a few days worth of fruits and veg and I have a few Suja for emergencies or when I am tired (it happens lots the first week).. Patrick has said he will shop for me the first week (or as often as I need really) if I am exhausted.. I have a hard time the first week.

I have inherited a Hurom juicer from mom that is apparently amazing!


SOMETHING I AM DOING DIFFFERENT:
I will have 1 Tablespoon of Hemp Oil for the fat and essential fatty acids (no fat at all causes me to have gall bladder issues).. if I go more than 3 or 4 days.  I also have Coconut oil I may use instead every once in a while.

FOR MOTIVATION (which I really don't need because I am so READY!) I have been watch Jason Vale's Super Juice Me documentary.. I've seen it several times and it's amazing.  I just LOVE it.  I also own "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" and will watch that again soon.  I like to watch Youtube videos and success stories about juicing while I am doing this.  It really fine tunes my focus.

ALSO wanted to note a Youtube video "Juice Feasting with John Rose in Houston"  It's a great one to watch.. lots of interesting knowledge and it's 2 hours long.. very good..  info like adding VitaMineral Green, Vitalzyme and taking omegas in the form of borage, Evening Primrose Oil, black currant oil, hemp oil.. for women to protect their gall bladder.. also using prunes to break the fast.. lots of great info.

No comments:

Post a Comment