Saturday, May 27, 2017

Juice Fast Day 2

I am not just doing this for weight loss but it's cool to know I lost 4.2 pounds overnight.. I weighed 225 this AM.  I have many other heath issues I am working on (listed last post).  I want to focus on health more than weight loss this round.. I'll need good luck with that LOL!

Yesterday was ok.  I felt good all day.  I had my hair apt and I love my platinum blonde!  I also went to the store on the way home and stocked up for a few days.  

Yesterday's juice:
I had 3 or 4 Suja until dinnertime and I tried out my new Hurom juicer (thanks to my totally awesome mom!!!)


 and it's fantastic, really quiet and it's a masticating juicer so much less waste and very dry pulp.  It does greens very well and this is what I wanted.. it's easy to clean up as well!  WIN!!!

At dinnertime I made my fav. homemade V8 style juice:  (carrot, parsley, cucumber, tomato, jalapeno, beet, beet greens, spinach, celery & lemon) 

YUM!!


Look at my pretty juice rainbow before I stirred it all up:

This AM I woke with a bit of a sinus headache and I was a bit sensitive to the bright Orlando sunlight!

I'm up and about now and doing fine... going to use my Neti Pot in a few minutes.

I purchased a couple of gallons of purified water yesterday because I have to do a coffee enema more often.. I don't mind them.. I did notice last juice fast that when I felt horrid flu like symptoms of detox the enema helped.  I have the unroasted coffee beans you are supposed to use..  I also bought a new body brush for dry brushing and I think I will ask the hubs to occasionally do this for me while I am laying down.. 

For breakfast I am making grapefruit, orange juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment