Sunday, May 28, 2017

Juice Fast Day 3

Yesterday as the afternoon came in I started to feel crappy.. I got a headache and more sinus pain/congestion/drainage.  I know I detox thru my sinus in a major way and always have.  I also detox thru my lungs and tend to have what I used to think was the onset of a bit of asthma but it's just lung congestion.

I WAS surprised to wake up feeling pretty fair this morning.  I had no headache but the sinus congestion and drainage was still there.  I actually managed to get out 3 orders before 10AM including making a diamond bracelet... these take so much focus I was surprised I was able to do it this morning.

I lost another 2.8 pounds overnight... I have noticed the front thigh nerve pain I was REALLY scared about has already started to diminish and so has my shoulder pain..

Patrick actually asked about him doing a juice fast with me but was concerned about being able to work and do it.. I don't think he could, at least not right off the start.. since this is my 4th I sort of know what to expect.. since he is interested in detox and weight loss and has enjoyed most of my raw meals I have made, I DID talk him into committing to 30 days of 100% raw though!  I am planning that soon after my juice fast is over.

JUICE YESTERDAY:
My favorite fresh ginger and lime hot tea
Fresh Grapefruit and orange juice
a Suja Strawberry ProB juice
a light green juice with parsley, cucumber, green apple lemon, celery (put too much celery)
I also enjoyed a cup of hot camomile tea late day
and for dinner I made a soup!  I juiced beet, beet greens, tomato, fennel, spinach, celery, cabbage, garlic (only 2 small cloves and it was PLENTY of garlic).. and warmed it just a tiny bit in a double boiler... just so it was warm enough to not be room temp.  I really enjoyed it and I going to do that more often.

OJ - GRAPEFRUIT YUM!!


MY LIGHT GREEN JUICE (WATCH THE CELERY NEXT TIME)


MY SOUP:





I am doing well.. I can't believe today is day 3 already.. normally day 3 is the worst for me.. I will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment