Friday, May 26, 2017

Juice Fast May 2017 Day 1



Well today I made it easy on myself because I had to go to a hair apt. first thing so I bought several Suja (the only bottled one I trust because it's cold pressure pasteurized and I believe that keeps the majority of the enzymes and vitamins good to go).  I don't like to do exclusively bottled juice though.. only in case off sort of emergency or on a heavy detox day when I am exhausted and really like to not have to deal with cleaning the juicer, etc.

Anyway day 1 for me is usually a breeze.

This is my 4th juice fast.. but that's been over like 3 years.
I started with a 4 day, then 7, then 12 and now I am not putting a number on how many days I will go.. I will see.

It's 2:20 and I have only had 2 juices so far and I am a bit hungry so I am going to go grab a green juice.. I wrote yesterday about my new juicer I inherited from my mother.. I've not fired it yet!  I am planning on making my favorite "V8" style juice for dinner tonight.

I wanted to document some of the health problems I am dealing with
I am doing this because I know all this will go away! I want to remember so I can stay committed



Thigh nerve pain on front of thighs, the left one is the worse... this is the most scary of all it feels like needles and know it's because of my weight and my high inflammation.
 Hip pain (bursitis?)
Sharp pain on walking in inner groin pelvis area
Foot pain when walking much
Exhaustion needing naps often
Shoulder and upper back arm pain
Weird cob Web feeling on nose occasionally (nerve endings? Inflammation)    
No stamina when walking much  
Mentally starting to have problems bringing up words easily..              
Heart palps        
Tailbone pain (inflammation? )
Weird sensation base of throat.. sort of this "fullness"..?thyroid?

229 pounds this AM.  I need to lose at least 85 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment