Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Juice Fast Day 5

Juice Prep! :


Damn.. I can't really believe it's already day 5.  I'm proud of myself.. I am very determined.

Well I was commenting yesterday how I was so surprised how easy it was so far but Detox is catching up... last night I got a pretty good headache before bed.. I've been low energy and have had lots of sneezes. 

This AM I woke feeling lifeless and the base of my neck is stiff and my eyes feel achy and dry and gunky.. I feel a bit dulled.. disconnected.  i want resounding changes in my life!  I want more energy and a renewed purpose.  I want to better my and Patrick's health and help us lose weight and gain a more active and satisfying life...  



JUICE YESTERDAY;
GREEN JUICE: Romaine fennel spinach celery carrot cabbage lemon parsley and two green apples
this made 1 1/2 large mason jars


 then later seltzer with about 1/4 C grape juice just for flavor (no photo)

then HUGE 4 C watermelon juice

 
Dinner I was not hungry so I had hot black tea w chocolate stevia drops

WEIGHT:
Started juice fast at 229,2
This AM 219.6
I've lost 9.5 pounds in 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment