Monday, August 15, 2011

Food Yesterday



I just wanted to pop in and post my food yesterday.  I am TRYING to keep a log so I can post it here the next day as I go.

Yesterday:

Breakfast:
Banana, plum and apple (I am easing up and eating whatever fruit I want.  I am still concerned about the sugar but maybe I don't have to be so worried.. will see. )

Lunch:
small  handful cashews and large handful pecans (both soaked and dehydrated).  I ate them mindfully and slowly.. one at a time which is HARD for me.. I love to shove about 175 of them in my mouth all at the same time.  I was surprised that this kept me for about 3 hours!

Snack:
Dehydrated zucchini chips and 2 T Raw tahini (I spooned the tahini in a small bowl and ate it a little at a time with a demitasse spoon.  I LOVE raw tahini.. DH hates it which is fine with me.. more for me!

Snack:

Miso with wakame warmed in double boiler to 105deg (I will be doing this more often).

Dinner:
Large veggie salad with red leaf lettuce, cabbage and spinach.. topped with tomato, cucumber, carrot, olives, sundried (well dehydrator dried!) tomato.  I made this avocado dressing that I hated and was sad to waste $2.50 on the avo but I couldn't make myself eat it.  from now on the Avo will go on the salad.. I used some really great honey ginger white balsamic (not raw) as my dressing instead. 

Was surprised that I was just fine with my food yesterday.. no cravings and I ate what is a small amount for me thru the day until my huge salad for dinner..

Not getting on the scale this week as I started my period this morning.  Will wait till maybe Friday to weigh.

Happy Raw Amazingly Awesome Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment