Friday, April 19, 2013

I Am Losing Weight..

I'm Really tired.. Just want to stay in bed all day today.

I've lost 3 pounds in a couple of days.  I am eating raw breakfast and lunch and snacks but a cooked vegan dinner.. so far. And I am pigging out at night the last two nights on my dinners even.

I have had one really bad binge (yesterday) on two English muffins and honey butter.. but it's a work in progress.. I know my cravings for crap will sooner or later lessen.

I don't feel like writing much but I wanted to post that I feel encouraged...

I have been seeing more and more raw foodists that I followed before admitting that they are no longer perfect and some no longer even 100% Vegan (eating eggs and/or salmon)... this makes me feel better, knowing that I don't have to strive for perfect really encourages me to do the BEST I can and that my best will be good enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment