Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dreaming Of My Upcoming Juice FEAST~

Just got back today from a 3 day visit with my sister and mother.. I did exceptionally well.. I didn't do even 75% raw but I fasted most of the day each day and had juice a time or two and made a HUGE salad night before last for dinner.. well and last night I had Mexican so I'm puttin' that out there.

I know I have lost weight.. I can just feel it and can't wait to get on the scale in the AM.

I am planning on a juice feast soon!
I just feel so READY.

I will make a plan and I would LOVE to do 30+ days.  I know people do many more days that that but the most I have been able to do is 7 days.  I am not setting a # of days as a goal yet.  I really want to get down to like 185 before I come off but that's over 40 pounds.

Anyway just had to come write.  I am proud of myself.  I even had to take my sister to the ER (she has serious Crohn's disease) and didn't binge or pig out.  There is so much stress in my life right now.  My mother has MS also and I just feel so sad allot of the time.. Helpless and sad.

BUT I kept strong and told myself I am doing this no matter what.
I will weigh tomorrow.

Nighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment