Saturday, May 19, 2012

Finally.. ready.



Well it's taken another 3 weeks to get to a place where I can start focusing on Raw again.  I just have not been able to focus on me until now. 

My sister has been very ill and had surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago and I went up there for about 12 days. 

Then I came home and worked on getting the house organized.. and getting myself ready.

I realized I was mentally putting it off.. and maybe I won't be as "ready" as I want to but it's time.

I am starting Raw tomorrow and going to start a 10 day juice feast the next day. 

We are going to our local Farmer's market early in the AM.. I will buy what I can there.  

I want to do 10 days each month for the next three months during the Summer.... I will work on staying High Raw in between. 

I need to lose 100 pounds.  I know I can do it.. I loved Raw in the past and lost weight easily but even more than that I just felt lovely.. life felt lovely.  I had found my own little blissful world. 

I want that back.

No comments:

Post a Comment