Thursday, May 24, 2012

Juice Feast Day 3



So I did fair yesterday.  I didn’t have bunches of energy and my skin was itchy.. I took a nice shower and used the body brush on myself.  I am supposed to use the body brush every day but I have been forgetting.

Around 1pm yesterday I was officially hungry for the first time so far.  I drank a half litre of watermelon juice and noticed I was a little cold. 

I laid out for a while and got some sun and watched Raw videos on my tablet..  been watching LOTS of them on Youtube.

In the afternoon I made some carrot, cuc, tomato, celery juice ..about a pint.  I didn’t feel well at all and just pulled stuff out of the fridge willy nilly.. I think I may start making double batches because I am sure some serious detox is a coming and I am sure I won't feel up to making a juice four - five times a day if this gets the way it did last time.

I also did a coffee enema and then took a nap.  .

I was getting a pretty good headache and body aches and rememberd that taking the enema really helps.. clears out toxins and yes I felt much better after.

I wanted to write about toxemia and my poor body.  It occurred to me that lately I have had signs that I am REALLY toxic.  I fainted a couple of times recently because of mineral (electrolyte) loss.. (vagal nerve fainting) from months on Atkins - It just didn't do me right - I loved ketosis but it did not love me, at least not as long as I was it it.  And I ate LOTS of cheese, meat full of hormones and antibiotics and junk. 

 Then I had an asthma attack the other night.. I had not had one in months.  My body is reaching a tipping point.  And adding the MONTHS of severe dehydration from low carb… I have pushed my body to the limit.  No kindness to it.. that’s for sure so I think I have come back to raw just in the nick of time.  Got to get my juiciness back!

I weighed 224.2 this AM! 
That means I lost 1.4 pounds for the second day in a row.. a total of 6.8 pounds in 4 days.  (started at 231).  I had to actually just go back and look at my spreadsheet to be sure that was right!  That’s so exciting.

I have closed down my business for a couple of weeks (I work out of a home office.. I am a jewelry designer and sell gemstones to other designers).. You can check out my work here:

My Gallery:
www.CaryMartinDesigns.com

My Etsy Lovely LUXE store:
www.LovelyLuxeJewels.etsy.com

My Etsy CaryMartinDesigns store:
www.CaryMartinDesigns.etsy.com

I decided my health was more important than business.. at least for a while… until the guilt sets in!

Last night I made a veggie “broth” soup with my juice.  I really wanted something warm.. I used a food thermometer and heated it to 100.  It was just warm enough for me at that. I just went to the fridge, started pulling out LOTS of veggies and juiced them.. I got carried away.. I used tomato, celery, cucumber, carrot, kale, parsley, red chard, red bell, beet, ginger and 2 cloves of raw garlic.. pushed them thru my juicer and although it could have been a horrendous juice I got lucky!  It was REALLY good (I love garlic but toward the end it was a bit too much garlic.. but not too much for me to finish!).

EMOTIONAL DETOX:
I am preparing for what is to come for me.. I remember on my last juice feast (I only made it to 7 days) on day 6 I had a horrid, emotional melt down. I actually felt like I was almost possessed… (seriously).. I felt dark and mad and angry.  And VERY, very rageful.  I thought I was going crazy.  I felt like I was someone else.  I wrote about it in my journal and was pretty traumatized by it, I almost had like this feeling of evil around me.. I think with my Christian upbringing though that I just related evil to the really dark feelings that were coming up.. and the extreme anger.  I knew about emotional detox but was REALLY freaked out by it.  The next day was only the tiniest bit better.  I ended up not being able to cope with it and coming off my feast that night.

I have a few things in the past that have happened to me that are pretty sad but I really thought I had worked thru them truly..   I have not thought about them in years.  I’ve done the therapy, done the burning of written letters, done all the things you are supposed to do to “release” past trama.  Why would that come back up.. when I really felt it was GONE.?

Anyway this time I will be ready.. I know to expect it.

Oh and today I have noticed I am much less hungry.. it’s already 4pm and I am not hungry.. I did have half a quart of veggie juice about three hours ago but I am not hungry yet.. I think I need to go drink the other quart I made…

So far so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment