Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Juice Feast Day 2


Juice Yesterday:
-Lemon juice in water – 1 quart
-half a pineapple, 2 small limes, 4 huge stalks of celery and 1 small head of romaine – 1 quart
-red leaf lettuce.. soaked goji, 3 cherry tomato, half a red and half a yellow bell peppers, half a cucumber, 3 red chard leaves – 1 quart
-Entire cantaloupe and 2 apples (gold) – 1 quart
-Carrot,  celery (only about 12 oz)
-1 grapefruit juiced and glass filled with seltzer (12 oz)

I won’t kid.. as the day went on I started to feel horrid.. I was having body aches and  headache with light sensitivity almost like I was getting a migraine.  I kept going and lying down and making my bedroom dark.

I was surprised that I already was having detox.  I guess it is day three back on Raw so maybe it’s time.  Also I am coming directly from a totally fat ass diet, worse than the standard American diet (SAD).. I had not been high raw for weeks before my juice feast like I was last time and last time I STILL had bad ass detox.. I am sure I am in for a really great time *wink*.

Also I lost 1.4 pounds overnight, Cool.. that is 5.4 pounds in three days back on Raw (1.5 days juice feast so far)  Seems high in the weight loss dept.  I hope I am not losing too quickly.. (ha!)  I need to lose freaking 100 pounds.  I guess it is the first few days of the cleanse so I will slow down eventually.

I went outside and laid in the sun with my puggie Suki for about 20 min yesterday.  It felt really good.  I remember on my last juice feast I actually was COLD in the middle of the Summer here in Orlando.. I wonder if that will happen again?

DH was sweet and bought more produce for me on the way home from work.  I am beyond thankful for my husband.  He supports me in whatever I do. 

I am supposed to do an enema today.  I did a coffee enema a couple of times through my last juice feast.. I only did 7 days juice feast I think last time.  I am shooting for 10 days this time.  One day I would like to do a 40 day juice feast but I want to be on Raw for a while before I do that!.

I felt fair this AM when I got up.. very thirsty which surprises me with all the juice and water I am drinking.
I had my lemon water first thing and am now enjoying a watermelon, lime juice for breakfast.  YUM!  I am trying not to be too afraid of fruit as I know I need the calories to make it a FEAST not a FAST but I try to have most sweet fruit in the first half of the day.  I worry about candida but so far I have not had any more issues with it since the months of going very low carb. 

Been watching Amethyst’s Juice Feasting (100 days!) videos.  http://rawfoodrehab.ning.com/video/video/listForContributor?screenName=0p3i8bb7ub4yj

Jealous that girl lives in NYC.  What fun.  And within walking distance of a yoga studio!  Hot yoga too!!  I love the idea of Bikram.  Some day I want to do Bikram too.  I have always felt too fat.  I do go to a gentle yoga class though. 

So I am doing fair today.  I have really low energy and my skin is itchy.. I need to shower and use the body brush on myself. 

So here is a juice from yesterday.. cantaloupe, golden apple, lemon:



















and this is my watermelon, lime & celery from this morning:


















Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment