Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 2 back on High Raw..

This AM I weighed 229.4 so I have already lost over a pound.

I started High Raw again yesterday..

It's always REALLY hard on me transitioning over from my SAD diet to Raw.. I have binge eating issues and have to really fill up as best I can and let myself eat as much as I need to (Raw)..

So yesterday I ate a huge ton of nuts and also dehydrated seeds (pumpkin) and dried cherries and cranberries.. not sure the cherries or cranberries would be raw.. we got them in a “raw” trail mix at the Clermont Farmer’s Market we went to yesterday. 

I got lots of veggies and I did high raw yesterday.. (maybe 80%).  all the trail mix and then tons of the raw almonds and walnuts (not soaked) from the roadside farm place I order them from.

Last night I had an asthma attack.. I am not sure if the nuts did it or not but I think so.. way too many of them and also they could have had a tiny bit of mold on them although I didn’t taste any.. I do need to soak and dehydrate them though.. I am laying off the nuts for a while.  I intuitively feel like it was the nuts. 

I am going to whole foods today.. to get more veggies and greens.. I am starting a 10 day juice feast tomorrow. 

I sure need it.. I am tired and have zero energy.. I just feel bad.. I am sad that my lungs are apparently in bad shape again.. I know the juice feast will help.  It's an incredible gift to myself. 

I had a great apple, tomato spinach green juice at Whole Foods...

I soaked some goji overnight.. gonna use half of them in the vitamix with cantaloupe and a green leaf (not sure what yet) for a smoothie tonight then starting juices only tomorrow am. 


Excited but really, really tired. 


Bring on the damn detox.  I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment