Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Excited and IMPATIENT!


(that's a couple of hot air balloons over my house!) 

I had a dream last night I threw away all the SAD food in the house and it felt so good!  I know I can't waste $$ but I am impatient.  I want to start NOW!  I don't really have much fresh in the house.  No fruit at all.

I worry about fruit.  I think fruit and fat (in the Raw lifestyle) can lead to problems.  I am afraid I will have to lean toward fat (nuts, seeds, avo, flax oil.. etc) and low GI fruits only for starting off.

I have been doing Low Carb and have been in ketosis so my body is sucking up all the water it can right now I am sure.  (I think I have been chronically dehydrated for a couple of months).. I had a vagal nerve fainting episode and was told by Dr.  this was from dehydration.  I also think I have electrolyte loss and am very acidic so I am ready for LOTS of Raw juiciness!

I gained 2 pounds overnight.. I am sure from the juices I have made.  I did have carrot and apple yesterday in my green juices (twice!) so I am sure that's a nice bit of needed glycogen in my body.
I am hoping to find some raw corn at the store today and add a bit to our salad tonight.. I don't think that corn is good on a regular basis (grains in general really) but I am craving it big time.  I wish I could find some non GMO.

I can't wait to also go to WF and get a couple of young coconuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment