Monday, August 30, 2010

Well, Thank God It's Monday @#$*$%#!

Well I didn’t do so good over the weekend.
Pretty much total pig out with my sista!



I ate dim sum and sushi on an outing with my sister and her family (sort of a tradition when we get together) and we were celebrating her first successful semester at college (so there needed to be a celebration!)



We went out to Hoolihan's and I had heavy, dairy filled veggie enchiladas and three sweet martini drinks.

I ate lots of gauc with chips and drank diet cokes. I pretty much just said oh to fucking hell with it all weekend and I had such good plans! 

By Sunday nite I was excited to be back on.   DH and I got some young coconuts at the Oriental market and DH opened one last night. It was really good.

I am going to have the other tomorrow nite.
I ate fruit till about noon today but was really hungry and wanted to instantly make a sandwich with stuff my sister left that we bought for her boys.. (kept it to make DH sandwiches for lunch) and kettle chips - some of my favorite crap food.. I almost had the sandwich made in my mind and just told myself Well Hell NO !!! and ate like ¾ a cup of nuts (was very hungry) until I felt like I made it thru the desire to eat that damned DEAD sandwich. 

It's been a couple of hours and I am surprising still fine (not hungry) after the nuts.  Going to have a huge salad for dinner and plan nothing but fruit all day tomorrow with my second young coconut for dinner.  Yummo.

I started a double batch of corn/zucchini/sunflower/flax cracker/bread in my dehydrator. I will need these to help me continue on raw.. I have to have some concentrated food.. I know right now my dehydrator is not the best (I think it pretty much cooks the food on the bottom two trays) but It’s what I have so I am using it - saving for a new one as soon as I can..

I still am sure I am at least 70% raw even with the crackers if they are cooked! I am slowly building up some supplies.. my raw nuts should be in soon. I have been eating "natural" nuts and figure they are not truly Raw as I know the "Raw" almonds at WholeFoods are not (earlier post on that).

Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment