Friday, August 20, 2010

Brand New Blog..I'm going High Raw~

Brand new blog.
I am going High Raw.. hopefully to some day be totally Raw Vegan.

I need to lose 100 pounds and I am going to write about my successes and struggles and bitch here and there I am sure. 

Today I weigh 225 pounds and am only 5' -4"

I am more worried about my health than I have ever been.   The flab on my bod is getting crazy out of control and I have to take back my health.  I am going to do this NOW before it's too late.

I am very lucky to not be on any meds yet although I am borderline diabetic.  I have struggled with my weight for 15 years.

I Just wanted to get this blog started with a quick post to have a symbol of a new committment for myself.  I will be back with much more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment