Sunday, April 3, 2016

Pretty Much Said Screw It The Last Few Days



The last few days have been freaking ridiculous.   I've eaten pizza and pasta and junk food and these apple fried pies TWICE from Pizza Hut... one of my old favorite comfort food desserts.  Gross.

So much going on right now, tax season (I have a home based jewelry design business and do my taxes myself), we are refinancing our home and have had appraisers and notaries come to the house so I have sent HOURS each day working on cleaning the house so it looks apsolutely as good as possible.

Lastly my jewelry sales really picked up the last couple of weeks.. I am not sure what the increase was.. maybe women on Spring break shopping for cool Summer jewelry which I specialize in.  I know several sales were anklets.  I make all the jewelry by hand and I just lost my shit.  Something had to give.   Unfortunatly it was my raw diet.

I told myself raw is too hard when I'm stressed out and can't stay organized and I got pulled back into cheap and easy.

I have caught myself and managed to only gain a couple of pounds back and am back on High Raw today.

I have made a decision to put my jewelry biz on the back burner for a while.  There is so much work that is involved.. with social media, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, my Jewelry blog.. etc. that has to be kept up in order to be somewhat successful and I have been doing jewelry for 25 years so I have a good following but I am stepping back and just letting my jewelry sell that might sell in my store and not making new pieces.. which involves shooting, picking best photos.. photoshop work, new listings.. etc.  It's like 10 hour days and I can't do that and stay Raw the way I need to right now... I just lose my focus.

When I have Raw underway and am well organized again and am in the groove and if I have time I will get back to my biz but Raw is FOR OUR HEALTH and just HAS TO BE priority.

My focus HAS GOT TO BE HEALTH AND RAW FOOD. I was feeling so grounded and starting to lose weight..  sure it's not easy but I know anything WORTH ANYTHING is not easy.  I ONLY HAVE SO MUCH time in a day and I have to have my priorities STRAIGHT. ..so it's been hard and I lost my way... temporarily.

I am back to High Raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment