Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Fruit, Yummy Raw Slaw and Cooked Vegan


Yesterday was a pretty good day.  I do really well until about 2 or 3PM on just fruit but then my body starts craving heavier foods.  I hope as time goes on I will change.  I have read that the longer you stay Raw the more your body wants light, water rich and less heavy, dehydrated, fatty gourmet style Raw.

In the mean time I am looking into a few more substantial Raw meals for late day and dinner.  Here are a few things I am working on creating:

Stuffed mushrooms.

Raw Vegan burgers in the dehydrator

Nut and Seed Pate

more Crackers.. I have several I have made including some corn zucchini crackers I love with guacamole.

I am sure I am eating too many nuts and that it will slow down my weight loss but I am doing the best I can to eat as Raw as I can.  I am also intuitively aware that this need for heavy food in the afternoons is my addicted mind seeking that tranquilized, numbed feeling..

DINNER LAST NIGHT:
Raw slaw with shredded carrot, brocoli, celery and raw organic pumpkin seeds and raw organic raisins (I ordered both of these from NaturalZing).  Dressing was juice of two fresh limes and 3 T Raw honey.  This stuff is so good and I will have it for lunch today to... it's even better the next day.

Last year I made an amazing Vegan Paella with artichoke hearts and green English peas.  I want to make it again soon.  I am still eating cooked for the occasional dinner and working toward more 100% Raw days.


No comments:

Post a Comment